THE BLACK KEYS!


Monday night may or may not have been the greatest night of my life. I'm still deciding. I took a much needed night off from studying with my roommate Madi and our friend Liz to see none other than the Black Keys. If you've never seen them (or heard their music for that matter), I suggest you do so immediately. They put on such a great show. Here are some photos of the night so you can re-live it with me.


The Arctic Monkeys were the openers. I wasn't too familiar with their music, but I must admit, their British accents and suave style won me over. If you haven't heard their music (or seen the lead singer's hair) I suggest you do so immediately. 

Check out their song Brick by Brick!

And now the moment we've all been waiting for..........

 The Black Keys, ladies and gents.
Such a retro drum set.....


For the encore, they dropped a gigantic disco ball that lit up the entire stadium.

 I've seen some good shows in my time, but this one might have been the best yet.
What are some of your favorite shows you've been to? I'm always up for new music/concerts to check out!

I hope your Wednesday has gone swimmingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment