Adjusting Focus

Here


"Life is like a camera lens, focus only on what is important, and you will capture it perfectly." 
- Unknown








 here
I woke up feeling a bit under the weather today, and so I decided to search for some inspiration to keep me going. It's easy to get "out of focus" and forget what's truly important, especially amid the stress of finals. I want to soak in everything about these last two weeks of my freshman year and try not to let the stress get the best of me.

Happy Monday to all! 


Ps. Stay tuned later this week for a post about the Black Keys concert I'm going to tonight! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. These photographs are inspiring! You're a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually only took the last one. I linked the photos back to where I found them, mainly because they inspired me too. One day I hope to be able to take pictures like that! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete