Sweet Summertime

I'm done with my freshman year of college! The words still don't sound right when I say them. It went so fast that its hard to believe its actually over.

I couldn't have asked for a better first year. I fell in love with the people, the town and the school and it was hard for me to leave for three months. However, I have an amazing summer in front of me and can't wait to see what adventures are thrown my way! For the first few weeks, I'll be in Nebraska with my family. It will be great to just relax and catch up with them after the hectic stress of finals week. While I'm here, I'll be preparing for my trip to Latvia in June.

While I'm excited for next semester, reuniting with my friends and moving in to a new apartment, I'm going to try and be very intentional with my time this summer. Summer is a unique chance to focus on things that tend to get lost during the business of the year, and I don't want to let that pass.

Before I get too far into summer though, I wanted to share some pictures of the last few weeks of school...the "how finals week really looks" side...it wasn't all stress and tears and tests. I tried to cram as much last minute fun in as possible.


Studying in the library till 2 am results in some embarrassing pictures, too many inside jokes, and not enough studying.


Victory photos after acing our astronomy final.


"Study breaks" in Old Town for coffee and scones


Searching my memory for songs I know to entertain passersby 



Thank you, Fort Collins for an amazing year. I feel blessed to go to school somewhere I love so much. See you in August!

Happy summer everyone!

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Super cute blog!! Would love for you to check out mine. Let me know if you want to follow each other : )

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brandi! I love yours as well. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete