It's Simple Really...

Don't worry, my blog hasn't been hijacked.

It's still me. However, you may have noticed a few changes since the last time you stopped by. And by "a few changes", I mean "everything is changed". But before you click the "unfollow" button or send me angry emails, let me explain myself-


What once was Life Out of Grey has become Simply Liv for a few reasons:

1. I felt the need to narrow my blog's topic to make it more readable and welcoming for new readers. I want to reach a wider audience (sorry mom and dad, I love you, but its time other people read my blog too ;)...) and develop this here blog a bit more. I'll still share about my day-to-day adventures, but I want to branch out and share more about what inspires me (focusing mainly on "the small things in life") in hopes that it will inspire others.

2. "Simply Liv" is just plain clever. The title Life Out of Grey was based off of a song I recorded a few years ago, and while the phrase still means a lot to me, it doesn't roll off the tongue or sum up what I want my blog to become as well as I wanted. Though I've never gone by Liv, I thought it was a convenient mix of my name and a motto I try to live by.

I hope these new changes will create an atmosphere of inspiration and a new appreciation for the simple joys in life. As always, thanks for reading and I hope you stick around for the ride. (You could/should even hit that lovely follow button if you so choose!)

I'd love to hear feedback on some of the changes!



No comments:

Post a Comment