Early Morning Musings

Brace yourself, because what I have to say may shock you. Ready?

I (think) I (maybe) am (slowly) becoming a morning person.

The kind of morning person who still loves to sleep in, but can function like a mostly sane human being at early hours of the day.

 That doesn't qualify as a morning person? Ok fine.

Nonetheless, I've been sleeping less and less, but feeling more and more awake. Which is good considering I have two papers to write and three finals to study for this week.

Here are a few shots of my early morning excursions:


Every Friday morning I meet with my friend Jacquelyn to discuss Captivating (a book I highly, highly, recommend if you are or know anyone who happens to be a woman). But I've been getting to the Coffee shop early to spend some time alone in prayer and to prepare myself for the day. Nothing quite prepares me like a dark roast, some granola and Worship Matters (another book I highly recommend).


A few hours ago, Taylor and I went sunrising for the last time of the semester. As always, it was beautiful and a grand start to a homework filled Saturday.

With that, I'm off to write a 8 page paper about the beginning of American Literature.
I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start so far!

Happy Saturday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment