Today



...beauty is curling up on the couch with an enormous red blanket and putting myself in Jane Eyre's shoes as I read her story
...beauty is sipping a homemade almond milk latte and snuggling with Lucy as I read
...beauty is watching my brother laugh at the computer and imagining whats happening on the screen
...beauty is cleaning the entire house without even one person complaining
...beauty is the cloudy sky and the wind in the trees
...beauty is having a dad who can fix washing machines, bathrooms and necklaces
...beauty is lighting a cinnamon apple candle to reward the kitchen for being so clean
...beauty is pushing myself to run when I'd really rather be able to breathe at a normal pace
...beauty is the normal things that never get noticed

Today was normal...but it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment