Weekend Happenings

This weekend was the definition of relaxing. I literally did nothing. I finished all my (pressing) homework on Friday and so Saturday and today were spent reading blogs, crafting, playing music and distractedly watching the "super game", as my friend Liz and I called it.
Here are a few photos to recap the most uneventful two days of my life:


There were random fireworks on campus last night. 
I'm not sure what the occasion was, but it made the night feel special. 
I felt like making something, so I scavenged through my roommate's
plethora of fashion magazines and made this little collage. It was inspired by this.


Like true hispters, Liz and I went thrifting in Old Town
while the rest of the country was watching the Super Bowl.


 
Then we felt un-American, and decided to watch the last half.
I rooted for the Patriots. For my little brother's sake.
Who did you root for? 
 
I needed a few solid days of pure relaxation to refuel from a stressful week, so this weekend was lovely. 


Here's to a new week! 
~ Olivia <3






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Christie! The last one is definitely my favourite too.
      Thanks for reading and commenting :)

      Delete
  2. So glad your weekend was great! Love seeing your craftiness :) Who knew all that sewing, gluing, rock finding, scrapbooking, doll making, nature scavenging... from your youth would lead to such clever crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is clearly a bunch to identify about this. I think you made some good points in features also.
    Dr. Michelle Copeland Skin Care Rewind Revitalizing Treatment Conditioner, 6.5 oz

    ReplyDelete