Of Springtime




After a two day snowstorm on Monday and Tuesday, Spring has re-sprung and is hopefully here to stay. My first class was cancelled today (which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's the small things in life, right?) and so to honor my extra hour and a half of free time, I spent the afternoon snapping photos and sipping iced toddy's in beautiful Old Town Fort Collins. My friend Cait and I have begun a weekly tradition of exploring the nooks and crannies of Fort Collins and searching for hidden coffee shops. My goal is to hit every single one (except the Starbucks of course) in town before I graduate. Do-able? Maybe, maybe not.

Besides giving me warm fuzzies, this gorgeous weather makes me want to twirl around in a flow-y dress while listening to Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong. Which is precisely what I did. So for you to get an accurate feel for my day today, listen to this:

And look at these:


We found some beautiful (and cheap!) rings from some of the import shops in town

 

Under the lovely blooming tree
The camera loves her


There you have it. I hope your Thursday was as Springy as mine :) 

~Olivia 


And finally, Android has instagram! I'm a cool kid now.






No comments:

Post a Comment