TGFO: Thank God Friday Is Over.

I'm exactly a semester and a week in to college. And I still love it. Good news, right? However, I am relieved it is the weekend.
I love weekends when I have no agenda, minimal homework, and a head full of inspiration. Seeing as the next few days fit the bill, this weekend is hereby dedicated to crafting and decorating my brank-spankin' new dorm room. As a broke college kid, thrift stores have quickly become my new passion in life and that's probably where I'll be spending most of my time. Thrift-ing is an exciting challenge- its addicting to discover what wonderful treasures I can stumble on while spending less than what a frappuccino costs from Starbucks. You can find me in the men's section trying on sweaters or rummaging through 99 cent records to melt into shelves for my wall. The possibilities are truly endless.

In honor of my longstanding wander-lust, Madi and I want to hang a world map up in our room. I found this little number and will hopefully re-create it for our very own:

Picture from Sincerely, Kinsey, whose blog inspired most of my projects for the weekend.

I'm excited to give it a shot and see what other fun projects I can concoct.

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment