Insta-Lately

I can't believe it's already June! This month marks the beginning of a new "segment" of my summer as I'll be heading to Latvia in a little over a week.
But in other news, Instagram has officially invaded my life. I think it's a great way to document the normal, mundane things throughout the day to keep people up-to-date. And that's what this here blog is about; celebrating the simple. So here's a little mishmash of my life, instagram-style.

1. Don't tell my brother I posted this picture of him, he hates it. I think it's adorable.
2. My parents have the best fenced in backyard. I've spend many an hour lying on a blanket sipping iced coffee and reading a good book.
3. Cuddling with this puppy is my newest hobby.
4. I don't know why you'd want to see a picture of the side of my head, but hey, my hair looks kind of cool.
5. Reading "Fresh Brewed Life" with my mom has restarted my coffee cravings. And has also caused several much needed heart to hearts.
6. This pretty much explains itself...
7 & 8. My gorgeous friend Jackie and her boyfriend Tyler dropped by on their way up to Colorado. It was so lovely to grab coffee and catch up with a great friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment