Spring Break!

Despite the sad circumstances surrounding it (see 2 posts ago), I had a wonderful spring break. It was great to relax with my family for an entire week. I went home to North Platte, Nebraska (I know, I know, not the "glamorous" break location a lot of people enjoy....but hey, I love it anyway) with my sweet friend Taylor.
Here are a few photos to sum up the week:

 We trekked to the river to watch the mass migration of cranes that come through every year. (Ask anyone who has lived in Nebraska, it's a big deal). I got some lovely pictures to boot.

 My adorable parents :)

 There isn't anything like a good old Mid-western sunset.
 



 I met the newest member of the family, Lucy, for the first time over break. I think I fell in love. She is the sweetest little ray of sunshine.
Last, but definitely not least, we got to see Beauty and the Beast at the Denver Center on the very last night of break. It was such an enchanting performance! Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my favorite stories. Maybe just because Belle is brunette and likes to read. But nevertheless, it was my childhood dream to see it live on stage and the perfect end to a lovely week.
Sorry about the horrible quality of this photo, but it's proof the night happened :)


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment